Marketing Specialist at LONGINES
LONGINES is one of the brands at Swatch Group (Nordic)
The primary function of the role:
Contribute to achieving the brand's annual growth by providing efficient sales and marketing support.
As a marketing specialist, you will be introduced to a versatile everyday life, where you will experience a great deal of responsibility for your tasks right from the start. You will experience a broad role comprising several different areas of responsibilities, but most importantly, you can make processes run smoothly. You will be the link between various departments and have international contacts both internally and externally. With your proactive approach to the tasks, you will manage to control projects safely. Your tasks will include:
• Administration, including ensuring all company information and brand literature is always up to date and available
• Ongoing planning of brand advertising campaign – assist Brand Manager and Sales representatives in the delivery of the campaign
• Planning and coordinating Nordic Brand marketing activities (traditional, digital marketing and Social Media)
• Close contact and collaboration with our Brand headquarters in Switzerland.
• Assisting Brand Manager and Sales Representatives to prepare and implement promotional marketing activity requested by customers, including direct mail, magazines, and advertising
There can be several ways into the job, and we imagine you have experience from a similar role, preferably from the fashion industry or other high-end brands.
You are proactive and approach every task with enthusiasm. You thrive in a changeable environment and a fast-paced everyday life. A creative flair, attention to detail and good communication skills are needed for a successful result. The corporate language is English, and the position requires you to be fluent in both written and spoken language. Speaking Danish is not a requirement, but it will be an advantage.
In addition, we would like you to:
• Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task are essential due to the varied nature of the role
• Great people skills, as this role involves a significant amount of liaising with retailers, consumers, internal departments, and the wider SG group
• Have strong numeracy skills
• Excellent IT skills – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience is vital when SAP and Indesign experience is desirable
Your educational background is not decisive, but most importantly, you have both the competence and an interest in the above tasks.
Start up as soon as possible!
Salary according to qualifications
Working hours: 37 hours per week, within regular office hours
Period of employment: 8 months (maternity cover)