Cargo Handler to Cargo Center Billund
Do you find airport environment interesting, and are you looking for a fulltime job? Then it is YOU who we are looking for.
· A job as cargo handler with versatile tasks – no days looks the same.
· A job in a joyful and fun work environment with good colleges.
· Good canteen, workout facilities and healthcare.
Cargo Center Billund offers a workplace with – literally – high ceilings and joyful environment. If you want to be a part of a team with great colleagues and a fun day at work, please continue to read.
Become a part of Cargo Center Billund
As a cargo handler you are co-responsible for the warehouse terminal functioning well at all times, so the daily operation is running smoothly. Cargo Center Billund handles both import and export from all over the world, and the most important task is to offer a flexible and efficient handling of air cargo.
As time is an important factor in air cargo, it is important that all tasks are performed correctly and responsible.
Your future tasks will, among other things, be:
• Handling of cargo aircraft
• Load and unload trucks with goods
• Construction of air pallets for the whole world
• Preparation of material
• Carrying out other warehouse work as required.
Cargo Center Billund prioritizes the safety of people, aircraft, and material, and expects the same from you when you join the team. It is therefore important that the tasks are carried out correctly and responsible. In addition, responsibility for the health and well-being of employees is a high priority, and you are offered employee benefits such as good canteen conditions, gym facilities and healthcare.
We need YOU!
Cargo Center Billund needs you who wants to help make a difference, and with whom we can share the successes with.
You need to be a strong role model to your colleagues, and that you want to contribute actively to the day-to-day work. Furthermore, we would like that you:
• Communicate in English and/or Danish
• Are good at maintaining structure and perspective – also when working in a high paced environment
• Are flexible and efficient
• Have a driving license and preferably a forklift certificate
It is an advantage if you have experience from previous jobs, but you will still receive the necessary training so that you are well prepared to carry out the work tasks.
The shifts are located at all hours of the day, with days off every other weekend. The shifts can vary from 4 to 13 hours. However, this is a permanent full-time position.
Does this sound like something for you?
Hurry up and apply. We call for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, you are of course very welcome to contact Moment in Aarhus at 70201835.
We look forward to hearing from you.