Lead large-scale 360 campaigns across borders
We are currently seeking a Senior Brand Manager who wants to join one of the most exciting young companies from Denmark, located in the heart of Copenhagen.
Christopher Cloos is a Copenhagen-based global company on the journey towards dressing 1.000.000 faces globally with impeccable and affordable eyewear.
For their journey, we are seeking a Senior Brand Manager to lead large-scale 360 campaigns globally, manage stakeholders and maintain a strong relationship with PR partners. PR and branding are a direct result of ambitious business plans and we need a strong Brand Manager to maintain and develop the forward-going success.
Moreover, you will be balancing the execution of digital campaigns as well as managing the eCommerce stakeholders. In addition to your main task, you will furthermore lead two key employees in the department.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
A creative and open mindset
To succeed in the role, you retain an in-depth understanding of how platforms work as well as external branding and PR. You have a natural flair for aesthetics and visual design and an impeccable attention to detail. You thrive in working within a young company and possess a strong work ethic and stamina. Furthermore, you hold:
- Experience with managing a team
- Excellent Danish and English skills – both oral and written
- It is a full-time position based in the heart of Copenhagen.
- They offer a competitive salary, depending on your qualifications.
- We continuously evaluate incoming applications and conduct interviews accordingly. Therefore, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. When the right candidates are found, the ad will close.